• Easy to view content LCD interface
• Fast prime liquid ends – Priming without depressurizing the discharge line
• Digital and Analog Outputs – User control interface with remote systems
EXCEL® AD Chemical Metering Pumps: Designed to meet your most challenging water treatment needs. Designed specifically for commercial and industrial applications, the EXCEL® AD chemical metering pump gives you improved electro-magnetics to meet your specific flow and pressure requirements, up to 250 psi (17.2 Bar) with capacities between .002 and 2.0 GPH (.8 to 7.6 l/h). The EXCEL AD pump provides industry solutions for more versatile chemical injection with up to 1000:1 turn-down capacity to take control of your application.
This line includes an advanced design fitting system for secure, leak-proof tubing or NPT connections. Every pump comes standard with FASTPRIME™ liquid ends. If pumping off-gassing liquids, select the (optional) AUTOPRIME™ liquid end. High-viscosity liquid ends (optional) are also available for pumping high viscosity liquids.
With an easy-to-read LCD user interface, external pacing, alarms and pulse/4-20 mA input and output capability – the EXCEL® AD pump has the power and flexibility you need to accurately perform in the harshest industrial or municipal environments.
• Adjustable stroke frequency with the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
• Universal power supply
• Double-ball check valves for improved accuracy and reliability
• FastPrime liquid ends allow you to efficiently prime the pump without depressurizing the discharge line
• Digital and analog outputs provide convenient user control interface with remote systems
• Easy-to-read LCD interface gives you a consistent clear view of content
• A selection of options allows you to customize pump performance to your application
• Push button controls
• LCD user interface
• Durable and lockable clear cover
• Theoretical flow rate display
• NEMA 4X/IP-65 enclosure
• Industrial grade IP-68 external signal/equipment interface
• Selectable alarms (9 Series)
• Backlit graphical display (9 Series)
• Separate pulse/4-20 mA input and output connections (9 Series)
• Internal/External mode indicated with a wired output (9 Series)
• UL, CUL, NSF 50, 372, 61, CE Certifications
Industries – The overall versatility and design of the EXCEL® AD chemical metering pump make it an ideal choice in a wide range of industries:
• Water Treatment
• Waste Water Treatment
• Chemical Processing
• Food & Beverage
• Oil & Gas
• General Industry
• Power Generation
• Highly accurate / consistent dosing performance – Ideal for OEM & Municipal applications
• Advanced control options – Simplified system integration (pulse multiply/divide, 4-20 mA, remote on/off)
• External pacing – For flow proportional applications
Series B Chemical Metering Pumps -Year after year of reliable performance.
An industry standard for over 20 years, the Series B Chemical Metering Pump is a rugged, reliable choice for the harshest environments.
Its 100% enclosed chemical resistant housing provides this unit with ultimate protection, making it ideal for corrosive chemical dosing.
With a variety of models and options available, you have full flexibility to control stroke length and frequency, pressure capacity, pulse / 4.20 mA inputs and more.
• Rugged construction and time-tested design make the Series B pumps a consistent performer
• With rigid chemically-resistant housing and encapsulated electronics – this pump is designed to last year after year
• Available with multiple options, the Series B pumps are able to accommodate a variety of applications
• Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
• Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
• NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
• Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
• Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
• Inputs for low level switch available on certain models
• Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
• UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
The rugged construction and superior reliability of the Series B pumps make them an ideal product for a variety of applications in harsh environments, such as:
• Water Treatment
• Waste Water Treatment
• Industrial Processing
• Chemical Processing
Series C Chemical Metering Pumps
Consistent performance with precision control. Its solid reputation for precision and dependability make the Series C Chemical Metering Pump a reliable choice for consistent performance, year after year.
Rugged, enclosed chemical-resistant housing makes this pump ideal for corrosive dosing in the harshest environments.
And along with long-term performance – the Series C also offers superior ease of operation, with readily accessible dial knobs, clear LCD and a variety of flexible control options.
The long-term reliability and heavy-duty construction of the Series C pumps make them an ideal product for a variety of applications, such as:
The EXCEL® XR metering pump is a mechanically actuated diaphragm pump driven by advanced variable speed technology to provide the most accurate and reliable performance in the industry. This proven technology is easy to maintain and will provide years of maximum up-time service.
Available in three control configurations, Manual, Enhanced, and Communications Models, the EXCEL XR pump fits seamlessly into the process control requirements of every application.
The Manual model is the entry level model with two digital inputs.
The Enhanced model provides a full range of capabilities.
The Communications model offers Profibus DP or Modbus RTU communication protocols for 2-way communication.
All models come standard with a color backlit display, multilanguage options and remote operation options.
The EXCEL XR metering pump provides everything you need for complete control of your process.
Features and Benefits
• Intuitive user interface with backlit color display makes setup and customization simple.
• Wide range of control and input/output options to meet the demanding needs of most applications.
• Universal power supply providing maximum flexibility to power your pump: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
• Multi-language navigation (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese) for convenient operation anywhere in the field.
• Innovative drive system creates superior +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio for greater flexibility of handling difficult chemicals.
• Optional liquid-end materials to maximize the life of the pump in challenging environments: polypropylene, PVDF, and 316L Stainless Steel.
• Mechanically actuated diaphragms for simple maintenance and reliable operation.
• Rugged construction with NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing and protective cover for the harshest environments.
Our drivers are skilled technicians trained to provide on-the-spot service with the ability to troubleshoot and repair chemical feed equipment in the field.
An inventory of parts and loaner feed equipment are available on our delivery trucks, if needed.