Clean Label Antimicrobials And Traditional Ingredients
Innovation Powered By The Hawkins Food Ingredients Group
Hawkins, Inc. was founded in 1938. Our evolution into the liquid food ingredient marketplace in 1994 resulted in the creation of a patented liquid sodium phosphate system called Chees-Phos®used in the production of process cheese. Because of our vast infrastructure and expertise in acid base reactions, our customers know that we are the most flexible resource available when they need customized liquid products or blends.
Today we are recognized as a leader in the development, production and application of antimicrobial systems. Our primary lines; Ultralac and Ultra-Pure are based on the proven science of lactates, diacetates, acetates and vinegar to help you:
- Control Listeria
- Control Pathogens
- Extend Shelf Life
- Improve Food Safety
- Provide Clean Label Options
We have developed a unique process that diminishes the harsh and bitter aftertaste characteristic of other commercial products. We also lead the development of unique customized blends to meet the ever changing needs and challenges facing the processed meat and poultry industries. With our customer’s success, Hawkins has expanded to have 3 domestic SQF/ISO Certified production facilities. Our products are Kosher, Halal and have SQF Certification.
Our growth and investment in product development benefits you. We align with industry, academia, government and laboratories to bring science solutions to you.
Our newest line of antimicrobials that benefit the Meat & Poultry industries.
- e(Lm)inate® LAD : Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate FCC
- e(Lm)inate® V: Vinegar (Buffered, clean label)
- e(Lm)inate® V-Dry: (Dry vinegar, clean label)
- e(Lm)inate® VL: Vinegar Potassium Lactate
- e(Lm)inate® 411: Potassium Lactate, Potassium Diacetate, Potassium Propionate FCC
- e(Lm)inate® 411S : Potassium Lactate, Potassium Diacetate, Sodium Propionate FCC
Science, Research, Application
We are leading the industry with our newest liquid antimicrobials designed to be used at lower levels. e(Lm)inate® is the result of research, application and validation. e(Lm)inate® products offer processors
- Proven control of Listeria
- Lower formula costs
- Cleaner flavor
- Clean label options
Meat & Poultry Solution Portfolio:
- Ultralac KL-564: Potassium Lactate, 56% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultralac KL-60: Potassium Lactate, 60% FCC
- Ultralac SL-564: Sodium Lactate, 56% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultralac SL-60: Sodium Lactate, 60% FCC
- Ultralac KL-726: Potassium Lactate, 72% + Sodium Diacetate, 6% FCC
- Ultralac KSL-564: Potassium Lactate, 28% + Sodium Lactate, 28% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-DP3: Potassium Lactate, 52% + Sodium Diacetate, 8% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-P: Potassium Acetate, 40% + Potassium Lactate, 20% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-DS3: Sodium Lactate, 52% + Sodium Diacetate, 8% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-P4218: Potassium Lactate, 42% + Potassium Acetate, 18% FCC
- Vinlac-DS2: Sodium Lactate, 52% + Vinegar, 48% FCC
- Vinlac-DP2: Potasium Lactate, 52% + Vinegar, 48% FCC
Formulators today are facing many challenges:
- Shelf-Life Challenges?
- Clean Label Challenges?
- Product Formulation Challenges?
Hawkins is your resource for food safety. Let Hawkins Be An Extension Of Your R&D Team. Our Ingredient Works team focuses on solving issues beyond food safety with customized product solutions that will:
- Improve efficiencies
- Address yields and moisture management
- Help reduce overall costs
- Unique flavors
- Low sodium formulation
- Improve end product quality
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Hawkins is a business-to-business supplier, manufacturer, blender, and distributor of ingredients. We only sell to companies and not to individuals.
For pricing or more information, please provide your company contact information below: