Water Treatment For Poultry Barns
Better Water = Healthier Birds
You have a lot invested in your birds.
You need water treatment for your poultry barns. The Hawkins Water Treatment Group can assist you in maintaining your poultry barns by providing treatment for safe, clean water and protecting your birds with:
– Water Treatment Chemicals
– pH Control and Adjustment
– Bio Film Removal Products
– Effective Iron & Manganese Filtration
– Chemical Feed Pump Sales and Service
– Expertise in Biosecurity Protocols
– Safe Chemical Delivery
Clean water leads to healthier birds.
- They drink more
- Eat more
- Are less vulnerable to disease
Here’s How Hawkins Can Help
1. Knowledge of biosecurity protocols: Water treatment is the 1st step in helping keep your birds safe from the spread of disease and infection
2. With Proper water treatment you can improve your feed conversion ratio significantly
3. Hawkins services hundreds of poultry barns. We offer weekly deliveries and you can use our predictive delivery cycle to help ensure each barn stays full
Wastewater Treatment Challenges
During the 2016 International Production & Processing Expo in Atlanta. GA Bill McIntire of Hawkins, Inc., gave a presentation titled “Wastewater Treatment Challenges – Five Shades of Gray” for the IPPE education program.
McIntire’s presentation focused on the factors that impact the growth and health of beneficial bacteria, the impact of antimicrobials on the wastewater stream and how bio-augmentation can be a solution.
Water Treatment Chemicals:
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Sulfuric acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bisfulfate
- Clearitas® 401
- Azone (Bleach) & AgriHawk HOCI+
(Water Disinfection And PH Adjustment Modifier)
Chemical Feed Equipment
For more information on chemical feed equipment used by the Water Treatment Group, please visit the Equipment Group section.