Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2
Supplier And Distributor CAS#: 7722-84-1
Hawkins is where to buy Hydrogen Peroxide. Hawkins carries high purity, Hydrogen Peroxide. We also carry Hydrogen Peroxide in bulk and in multiple package sizes as well as in multiple grades.
Here’s How We Can Help You:
- Providing you with a large selection of Hydrogen Peroxide packaging options
- Providing you with a large variety of Hydrogen Peroxide concentrations (Made with high quality DI H2O)
- Large local storage for efficient bulk (tank truck) and package delivery (1-55 gallon) of Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Distributor – CAS#: 7722-84-1
Hawkins supplies bulk and packaged industrial chemicals to the upper Midwest. This includes hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is used as an oxidizing agent.
Some of the advantages of using hydrogen peroxide’s advantages include it’s effectiveness, no toxic residue, and its solubility in water. As a water-based solution hydrogen peroxide works with most common processing techniques. Hydrogen peroxide is also an environmentally safe chemical alternative to chlorine.
Hydrogen peroxide has a multitude of uses including applications as a cleaning agent, bleaching, removing organic impurities in wastewater treatment and many more.
Hydrogen Peroxide Markets We Serve
Hydrogen peroxide used in a wide variety of markets
- Medical (Cleaning of dental and surgical instruments)
- Cosmetics (Hair bleaching)
- Dental (Teeth whitening/bleaching, mouthwash and tooth pastes)
- Food industry (Used in the cleaning of packaging)
- Electronics (Cleaning and etching)
- Textile (Bleaching textile and plant fiber)
- Paper pulp and recycling
- Chemical (Manufacturing-Peracetic Acid Mfg.)
- Compounding (Detergent and Cleaning Products)
- Metal Surface Treatment
- Soil Remediation
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Clean oxidizing agent
- Deodorizing urban wastewater.
- Reduces corrosion caused by hydrogen sulfide.
- Treats a wide variety of industrial pollutants
Hydrogen peroxide is used to clean packaging and equipment in contact with food. For example, hydrogen peroxide is used in the dairy industry for cleaning their equipment.
With environmental policies becoming more stringent with the discharge of wastewater municipalities have to find new ways to treat and reuse wastewater. Also, many municipalities face high odor complaints from the public due to wastewater treatment plants. Hydrogen peroxide is a clean oxidizing agent suitable for desulphiding and deodorizing wastewater.
(Hawkins also offers a complete line of AquaHawk® products for your wastewater treatment needs including sludge dewatering).
Hawkins Inc. is a Hydrogen Peroxide supplier. As a Hydrogen Peroxide distributor Hawkins supplies Hydrogen Peroxide to various companies for a variety of applications and uses. Our customers depend on Hawkins for a consistent and cost-effective supply of Hydrogen Peroxide. Hawkins has a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the Hydrogen Peroxide we supply.