Hawkins carries high purity Ammonium Hydroxide. Hawkins’ Ammonium Hydroxide is made with DI water. We also carry Ammonium Hydroxide (Aqua Ammonia) in bulk, mini bulk and more.
One of Hawkins’ key strengths is offering chemicals in multiple package sizes, multiple grades and in a large variety of concentrations. We’re here to help you with all your chemical needs.
Appearance: Clear, colorless. Free of turbidity and free of visible foreign matter
Chemical Formula: NH4OH
Odor: Highly pungent
Synonyms: Aqua Ammonia, Ammonia Liquor
Molecular Weight: 35.04
CAS #: 1336-21-6
Shelf Life: 365 days
Storage Recommendations: 55 – 95° F, vented
• Iron (as Fe), ppm: ≤ 2
• Arsenic (as As), ppm: ≤ 0.25
• Heavy Metals (as Pb), ppm: ≤ 5.0
• Lead (as Pb), ppm: ≤ 0.25
• Specific Gravity, 60° F: 0.9250 – 0.9325
• AWWA Certification: Ammonium Hydroxide complies with AWWA B306-15 Standard.
• Country of Origin: Product is manufactured in the United States.
• NSF Certification: Certified to NSF ANSI/Std. 60 with a maximum use level of 15 mg/L.
Sample of industrial uses of Ammonium Hydroxide include:
• Water Treatment
• Nox control
Hawkins Inc. is an Ammonium Hydroxide supplier. As an Ammonium Hydroxide distributor Hawkins supplies Ammonium Hydroxide to various companies for a variety of applications and uses. Our customers depend on Hawkins for a consistent and cost-effective supply of Ammonium Hydroxide. Hawkins has a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the Ammonium Hydroxide we supply.
For a reliable, consistent source of Ammonium Hydroxide contact Hawkins for a Ammonium Hydroxide quote.
Hawkins is a business-to-business supplier, manufacturer, blender, and distributor of chemicals. We only sell to companies, municipalities, government entities, and not to individuals.