Municipal Wastewater Treatment – Providing you the right solution to help you achieve optimal results
Solenis Water Treatment Products + Hawkins’ Outstanding Service
Hawkins and Solenis’ Water Solutions. Hawkins and Solenis (formally BASF) have an exclusive distribution agreement for the distribution of Solenis’ Water Solutions portfolio throughout the Midwestern United States. Product lines included in the agreement are Zetag®, Magnafloc® LT, Burst®, Magnasol® and Antiprex® brands. These solutions address the needs of the water treatment industry in a variety of applications such as drinking and waste water treatment, industrial process water treatment and environmental remediation. Solenis has a comprehensive range of water treatment chemicals specifically designed for a wide variety of municipal and industrial water treatment applications. These effective and sustainable solutions main benefits:
• Conserve and reuse water resources
• Minimize energy demand and usage
• Improve process efficiencies and system reliability
• Protect and extend the integrity of critical operating assets
• Reduce maintenance and operational costs
Municipal Wastewater Treatment Chemicals
Solenis waste water treatment chemicals include flocculants and coagulants especially designed for the solid/liquid separation in industrial and municipal waste water treatment.
Want higher cake solids?
• Reduce the energy required for transporting and disposing at a landfill
• Cake that are dry enough it can be incinerated as fuel to generate energy
• Lower transportation and disposal costs
Solenis customers report that cake solids of dewatered sludge increased on average by 15%. Other customer cases show a significant dose savings of up to 20%.
Zetag® Flocculant Technology – advanced dewatering performance For many years cationic polyacrylamide flocculants have been used in the sludge dewatering process. Optimizing the dewatered biosolids is essential to maintain the sustainability and efficiency of the process.
• Optimized solid/liquid separation process
• Excellent sludge dewatering results
Burst® A wide range of specialty surfactants used to assist in cleaning applications as wetting agents, anti-foams and emulsifier/dispersing agents for industrial and municipal market applications.
Antiprex® A wide range of chelating agents, organic acids, and anti-scalants.