Sodium Hypochlorite – Bleach
Sodium Hypochlorite Supplier, Distributor and Manufacturer
Hawkins is where to buy sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Hawkins is a large manufacturer of bleach and has multiple facilities dedicated to manufacturing and distributing high quality bleach. We also carry sodium hypochlorite (bleach) in bulk (tank trucks), mini bulk and more.
One of Hawkins’ key strengths is offering chemicals in multiple package sizes, multiple grades and in a large variety of concentrations. We’re here to help you with all your chemical needs.
Azone – 15 is Hawkins EPA Registered
Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
• EPA Registered Name: AZONE-15
• Bioterrorism Act of 2002: All appropriate Hawkins, Inc. facilities are registered with the FDA
…per the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002.
• Country of Origin: Product is manufactured in the United States.
• NSF Certification: Certified to NSF ANSI/Std. 60 with a maximum use level of 40 mg/L.
• Trade % Calculations: Available Chlorine “Trade %” = Available Chlorine (g/L) / 10;
…Sodium Hypochlorite “Trade %” = Available Chlorine “Trade %” x 1.05
Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) Supplier
Sodium hypochlorite is a highly cost effective, functional and user friendly source of disinfection, sanitation or oxidation. It is a universally applied basic chemical for numerous applications: municipal water/waste water, food processing, sanitation, household and institutional cleaners, germicides, mold removers, laundry, chemical processing and industrial water / wastewater treatment. Hawkins carries both EPA registered and non EPA registered sodium hypochlorite (bleach).
We have the flexibility to develop and produce products based on each customer’s unique needs. Multiple concentrations and packaging options are available.
Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) a clear, yellow liquid, a sodium salt of hypochlorous acid and commonly known as bleach, is widely used as a disinfectant, sanitizer and as a bleaching agent.
• Appearance: Clear, colorless to yellow liquid
• Synonyms: Bleach, Liquid Chlorine, Azone (EPA Registered)
• Chemical Formula: NaOCl
• Molecular Weight: 74.44
• CAS #: 7681-52-9
• Storage Recommendations: Hawkins, Inc. recommends the storage/handling of sodium hypochlorite solutions be in accordance with AWWA B300 – Hypochlorites