Sodium Hypochlorite – Bleach
Supplier, Distributor and Manufacturer – CAS#:7681-52-9
Hawkins is where to buy sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Hawkins multiple facilities dedicated to manufacturing high quality bleach. We also carry sodium hypochlorite (bleach) in bulk and in multiple package sizes as well as in multiple grades.
In January of 2011, Hawkins acquired Vertex Chemical, a leading Midwest and Midsouth producer of sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Vertex facilities are located in eastern Iowa; near St Louis, Missouri; and in Memphis, Tennessee.
Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
Sodium hypochlorite is a highly cost effective, functional and user friendly source of disinfection, sanitation or oxidation. It is a universally applied basic chemical for numerous applications: municipal water/waste water, food processing, sanitation, household and institutional cleaners, germicides, mold removers, laundry, chemical processing and industrial water / wastewater treatment. Hawkins carries both EPA registered and non EPA registered sodium hypochlorite (bleach).
We have the flexibility to develop and produce products based on each customer’s unique needs. Multiple concentrations and packaging options are available.
Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) a clear, yellow liquid, a sodium salt of hypochlorous acid and commonly known as bleach, is widely used as a disinfectant, sanitizer and as a bleaching agent.
• Appearance: Clear, colorless to yellow liquid
• Synonyms: Bleach, Liquid Chlorine, Azone (EPA Registered)
• Chemical Formula: NaOCl
• Molecular Weight: 74.44
• CAS #: 7681-52-9
• Storage Recommendations: Hawkins, Inc. recommends the storage/handling of sodium hypochlorite solutions be in accordance with AWWA B300 – Hypochlorites
• Bioterrorism Act of 2002: All appropriate Hawkins, Inc. facilities are registered with the FDA per the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002.
• Country of Origin: Product is manufactured in the United States.
• NSF Certification: Certified to NSF ANSI/Std. 60 with a maximum use level of 40 mg/L.
• Trade % Calculations: Available Chlorine “Trade %” = Available Chlorine (g/L) / 10; Sodium Hypochlorite “Trade %” = Available Chlorine “Trade %” x 1.05
Azone – 15 is Hawkins EPA Registered Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
• EPA Registered Name: AZONE-15
• EPA Registration Number: 7870-5
Hawkins Inc. is a sodium hypochlorite (bleach) supplier and manufacturer. As a sodium hypochlorite (bleach) distributor Hawkins distributes sodium hypochlorite (bleach) to various companies for a variety of applications and uses. Our customers depend on Hawkins for a consistent and cost-effective supply of sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Hawkins has a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the sodium hypochlorite (bleach) we supply.