Clean Label Antimicrobials And Traditional Ingredients
WHEN SECURITY OF SUPPLY IS ESSENTIAL
Turn to Hawkins – your reliable & trusted source since 1938.
When reliability, safety and quality are essential to your operation and reputation, trust the domestic resource that has delivered for over 80 years – Hawkins.
By using Hawkins as your sourcing partner we can help you:
- Reduce risk mitigation and supply chain disruptions
- Fulfill your orders
- Keep your manufacturing plants operational
- Focused on customers for 80+ years
- Quality systems that are second to none
- Flexibility to meet your unique needs
- On time delivery network
- Domestic operations that can respond fast
Today we are recognized as a leader in the development, production and application of antimicrobial systems. Some of our primary lines are Ultralac and Ultra-Pure. They are based on the proven science of lactates, diacetates, acetates and vinegar to help you:
- Control Listeria
- Control Pathogens
- Extend Shelf Life
- Improve Food Safety
- Provide Clean Label Options
We have developed a unique process that diminishes the harsh and bitter aftertaste characteristic of other commercial products. We also lead the development of unique customized blends to meet the ever changing needs and challenges facing the processed meat and poultry industries. With our customer’s success, Hawkins has expanded to have 3 domestic SQF/ISO Certified production facilities. Our products are Kosher, Halal and have SQF Certification.
Our growth and investment in product development benefits you. We align with industry, academia, government and laboratories to bring science solutions to you.
Because of our vast infrastructure and expertise in acid base reactions, our customers know that we are the most flexible resource available when they need customized liquid products or blends.
Our newest line of antimicrobials that benefit the Meat & Poultry industries.
- e(Lm)inate® LAD : Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate FCC
- e(Lm)inate® V: Vinegar (Buffered, clean label)
- e(Lm)inate® V-Dry: (Buffered, dry vinegar, clean label)
- e(Lm)inate® VL: Vinegar Potassium Lactate
- e(Lm)inate® 411: Potassium Lactate, Potassium Diacetate, Potassium Propionate FCC
- e(Lm)inate® 411S : Potassium Lactate, Potassium Diacetate, Sodium Propionate FCC
Science, Research, Application
We are leading the industry with our newest liquid antimicrobials designed to be used at lower levels. e(Lm)inate® is the result of research, application and validation. e(Lm)inate® products offer processors
- Proven control of Listeria
- Lower formula costs
- Cleaner flavor
- Clean label options
Sample of Our Meat & Poultry Solution Portfolio:
- Ultralac KL-564: Potassium Lactate, 56% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultralac KL-60: Potassium Lactate, 60% FCC
- Ultralac SL-564: Sodium Lactate, 56% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultralac SL-60: Sodium Lactate, 60% FCC
- Ultralac KL-726: Potassium Lactate, 72% + Sodium Diacetate, 6% FCC
- Ultralac KSL-564: Potassium Lactate, 28% + Sodium Lactate, 28% + Sodium Diacetate, 4% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-DP3: Potassium Lactate, 52% + Sodium Diacetate, 8% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-P: Potassium Acetate, 40% + Potassium Lactate, 20% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-DS3: Sodium Lactate, 52% + Sodium Diacetate, 8% FCC
- Ultra-Pure Bestate-P4218: Potassium Lactate, 42% + Potassium Acetate, 18% FCC
- Vinlac-DS2: Sodium Lactate, 52% + Vinegar, 48% FCC
- Vinlac-DP2: Potasium Lactate, 52% + Vinegar, 48% FCC
Custom blending and packaging are available
For a reliable, domestic source you can trust, contact us today!
Hawkins is a business-to-business supplier, manufacturer, blender, and distributor of ingredients. We only sell to companies and not to individuals.
Formulators today are facing many challenges:
- Shelf-Life Challenges?
- Clean Label Challenges?
- Product Formulation Challenges?
Let Hawkins Be An Extension Of Your R&D Team. Our Ingredient Works team focuses on solving issues beyond food safety with customized product solutions that will:
- Improve efficiencies
- Address yields and moisture management
- Help reduce overall costs
- Unique flavors
- Low sodium formulation
- Improve end product quality
Additional Food Grade Products Include:
- Acetates and Diacetates
- Calcium Chloride
- Chees-Phos ® (Monosodium Phosphate)
- Citric Acid
- Custom Blends
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Disodium Phosphate
- Lactic Acid
- Liquid Mono Potassium Phosphate
- Magnesium Chloride
- Malic Acid
- Phosphoric Acid
- Potassium Acetate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium Hydroxide 50%
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Acetate 35%
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Citrate